How our 48-hour Money back Guarantee Works Money back guarantee Terms & Conditions
1. To be eligible for the 48-hour money back guarantee the Purchaser must adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
2. The 48-hour return period within which the Purchaser is eligible to make a return, commences at the time that the Purchaser accepts delivery of the Vehicle as stated on the delivery document by Parramatta Motor Group. If the Vehicle is purchased on a Friday, the Purchased has until 9am the following Monday to return the Vehicle as per the requirements in this policy.
3. The Purchaser must: a) Be able to deliver to the Dealership a clean and unencumbered title to the Vehicle, which title has remained in the Purchaser’s name since the date of delivery of the Vehicle; and b) Be an individual natural person who is the title owner of the Vehicle. Businesses, corporations and partnerships are not eligible.
4. The Vehicle must have been registered and insured in the Purchaser's name since the date of delivery.
5. To make a claim for the 48-hour money back guarantee, the Purchaser must complete the following within the 48-hour return period: a) Complete a claim form (from Parramatta Motor Group) which must include the Purchaser’s contact details (name, address and daytime contact phone number), vehicle make/model/rego and the reason for return. b) Provide proof of purchase including a copy of the receipt/tax invoice indicating the date of purchase, vehicle purchased and confirmation that the balance owing for the Vehicle has been paid in full. c) Return the Vehicle and attend in person with personal identification at Parramatta Motor Group where the Vehicle was purchased within 48 hours of delivery of the Vehicle. Over the phone or email returns will not be accepted. d) Return the Vehicle in its original condition (that is, the condition the Vehicle was in when delivered to the Purchaser). No refund will be provided unless the Vehicle is returned in its original condition. If the Vehicle has any scratch, dent or other damage, it will not be eligible for return. All accessories, spare keys and vehicle manuals must also be returned with the Vehicle to Parramatta Motor Group within the 48-hour period.
6. The Purchaser is only entitled to take up the 48-hour money back guarantee once per year.
7. If the Purchaser returns the Vehicle within 48 hours of taking delivery and complies with this policy, he/she will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price of the Vehicle only. If any additional products have been purchased with or added to the Vehicle e.g. exterior protections/tint/warranties, the cost of these will not be refundable under this policy and the product’s specific refund policy should be consulted. Any additional costs such as stamp duty and registration fees will not be refundable.
8. The following matters will disqualify the Purchaser from being eligible to receive a refund under this policy: a) If the Vehicle has travelled more than 100km since the time of delivery (as stated on the Vehicle’s odometer) or sustained any damage or disrepair as determined by Parramatta Motor Group at its sole discretion; b) If the Purchaser did not take delivery of the Vehicle within 2 days of being notified by Parramatta Motor Group that it was ready for delivery; c) If the refund amount is insufficient to discharge any encumbrance granted by the Purchaser and the Purchaser elects not to pay the balance in order to discharge the encumbrance; d) If there was a trade-in vehicle connected with the purchase of the Vehicle and Parramatta Motor Group has already placed or on-sold the trade-in vehicle. e) If any modifications were made to the Vehicle or if the Vehicle was serviced by an unauthorised mechanic. How our 48-hour Money back Guarantee Works
9. Any deposit paid to reserve the Vehicle is non-refundable if the Vehicle is subsequently returned under this policy.
10. The Purchaser must return the Vehicle at the Purchaser’s cost and must comply with all directions for returning the Vehicle as provided by Parramatta Motor Group staff. The Vehicle will remain the Purchaser’s responsibility during transit until such time as it is accepted by Parramatta Motor Group at 1 Church Street Parramatta NSW 2150. Parramatta Motor Group accepts no liability for any loss or damage which occurs during transit and prior to acceptance. The Vehicle is deemed to be in the Purchaser’s possession until the Vehicle is accepted for return by Parramatta Motor Group pursuant to this policy and in accordance with clause 11 below.
11. Upon delivery of the Vehicle back to Parramatta Motor Group by the Purchaser, the Vehicle will be checked by Parramatta Motor Group to ensure it is in its original condition and that all accessories have been included in the return. Once checked and if approved at Parramatta Motor Group’s sole discretion, and provided the Purchaser is otherwise eligible in accordance with this policy, Parramatta Motor Group will notify the Purchaser that it has accepted the Vehicle for return and refund the original purchase price (minus any deposit fees via direct deposit into the Purchaser’s nominated bank account within 10 (ten) working days. If the Vehicle is not accepted for return, no refund will be paid, and the Vehicle will be returned to the Purchaser.
12. Any misrepresentation, fraudulent conduct, bad faith, misleading information or unlawful conduct by the Purchaser in the opinion of Parramatta Motor Group disqualifies the Purchaser from claiming under this policy.
13. If the purchase of the Vehicle has been financed, the Purchaser will be liable for any fees or penalties including any payable due to cancellation of the finance.
14. This policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights the Purchaser has under the Australian Consumer Law. Parramatta Motor Group goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that Parramatta Motor Group offers and provides are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.